Taking Care Of Your T-Shirts
So you bought your very own WOLF Clothing Brand T-shirt and you want to show it off!
Great man, looking good by the way! The thing is, you need your T-shirts to stay that way. You wouldn’t want your quality clothing to lose its touch after a couple of washes.
T shirts usually suffer from shrinkage, color fade, print fade or crack, tear, and threads coming out or puckering.
Here are some useful tips you can follow to make sure that your WOLF Clothing Brand T-shirt survives for a very long time:
- Although hand washing your T-shirt in cold water is the safest washing method, you hardly have time for that. Hand washing is also not effective especially if your shirt has stains. So washing machine it is! Try to use the most delicate settings on your machine because this will ensure that your shirt is washed with a suitable water temperature to prevent from color fade and shrinkage.
- Always turn your T-shirt inside out before putting it inside the washer.
- Don’t put your T-shirt into the machine with clothes of different color and fabrics.
- Always read the care label on the inside of the T-shirt and follow instructions.
- Don’t use bleach or detergents which contain bleach.
- After washing, dry low or hang dry.
- If hang dry, turn your shirt inside out.
- If you hang your T-shirt outside, try to avoid direct sunlight because it can cause color fade.
- I don’t advise ironing your T-shirt. But if you do, iron inside out or on the backside (where there is no design printed). Always use a low setting.
- If you don’t wear your T-shirt often, don’t hang it on a hanger. Instead fold it and store it inside your closet or a box.
- And if you don’t like reading, just follow these pictures: