When purchasing products on the Website, the consumer has the possibility to inform Wolf Clothing Brand to cancel the sale, without penalty or indication of reasons, during a period of 14 days.
This period commences on the day after the product was delivered to or received on behalf of the consumer. If the consumer wishes to exercise his right of cancellation, he is obliged to inform Wolf Clothing Brand, via e-mail, before returning the product.
During this period the Consumer will treat the product and its packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product as far as necessary in order to be able to assess whether he wishes to retain the product.
If he wishes to exercise his right of cancellation, then he will return the product with the relevant return documents and (in as far as this is reasonably possible) in the original state and packaging.
- The products must be in their original condition (not washed, worn and undamaged).
- The products must have the original labels.
- The products must be returned in the original packaging
- PAY ATTENTION! Clearance and sales items (more than 30% discount) can not be returned.
- Return costs are divided between seller and consumer.
- Returns are at your own risk.
The right to cancel does NOT exist for the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Goods that have been bought in sales or clearance (+30% discount).
If you just want to switch sizes, we will bear the cost of the return. Just send us an email (email@example.com) and we'll take care of it.